Sioux Lookout Floating Lodges has been owned and operated by the Forbes Family since 1984.
We hope to provide a fantastic experience for fishing and family trips.
We pride ourselves on our values and promise to our customers. We strive to provide you with an exceptional fishing and floating lodge experience, and to ensure you'll come back!
Steven & Angela Forbes
Box 137, Sioux Lookout, Ontario, P8T 1A1
May - October Phone Number: (807) 582-3537
November - April Phone Number: (807) 737-2902
- If starting from International Falls, Minnesota, cross the boarder to For Francis, Ontario, Canada
- Follow Hwy. 11 East to the Manitou Hwy. 502
- Travel North on Hwy. 502 to Hwy. 17
- Travel East on Hwy. 17 to Hwy. 72
- Travel North on Hwy. 72 to Hwy. 664
- Turn left on Hwy. 644, and follow it to Hudson
- Once in Hudson, stay on the Hwy. all the way through Hudson
- Turn right past the Liquor Store and follow the road (past the train tracks) to our office on the waterfront